Harmonizer (United)

(class blurb here)

Harmonizer
[Class][+1 to any two]
Prerequisites: Total of all of your Stats greater than or equal to 40
Access: Harmonization Device (P20000 or the total of your Education: Pokémon, Education: Occult, and Education: Technology ranks is 12 or higher)
Free Action
Trigger: A battle involving at least one Trainer who is fighting alongside you begins
Effect: Choose one Pokémon that is currently attacking you. Then choose one Move that Pokémon knows. If you or one of your Pokémon knocks out the chosen Pokémon, you learn the chosen Move.

Your GM may declare that certain Moves are unlearnable. Signature moves are commonly chosen to be unlearnable.

Type Amplification
[+2 distributed between Attack and SpAtk]
Prerequisites: Type Expertise in the chosen type, Learned 6 Moves of the chosen type
Static
Effect: Apply STAB twice (instead of just once as per Type Expertise) when using Moves of the chosen type.

Anti-Type
[+Defense][+SpDef]
Prerequisites: Learned at least 5 Moves of the chosen type
Static
Effect: You gain Resistance to damage of the chosen type.

Ailment+
[+Speed][+Attack]
Prerequisites: Sum of Speed and Attack is at least 35
Static
Effect: Choose a Persistent Condition (Sleep, Frozen, Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned). When using a Struggle Attack, you inflict that Persistent Condition on the target on a result of 18-20.

Life Boost
[+2 HP]
[Ranked 2]
Rank 1 Prerequisites: HP at least 20
Rank 2 Prerequisites: HP at least 30
Rank 3 Prerequisites: HP at least 50
Static
Effect: At Rank 1, your Hit Points increase by 10%. At Rank 2, your Hit Points increase by an additional 20% (30% total). At Rank 3, your Hit Points increase by another additional 20% (50% total).

T Strengthen
[+2 distributed between HP, Defense, SpDef]
Prerequisites: Sum of HP, Defense, and Special Defense at least 40
Daily/5 – Can only be used once per battle
Effect: Your Pokémon are not Weak to any type of damage for the next round.

T Scratchproof
[+2 distributed between HP, Defense, SpDef]
Prerequisites: Sum of HP, Defense, and Special Defense at least 35
Daily/5 – Can only be used once per battle
Effect: You and your Pokémon ignore any amount of damage 50 or less for the next round.

T Endurance
[+2 distributed between HP, Defense, SpDef]
Prerequisites: Sum of HP, Defense, and Special Defense at least 30 and you know Endure
Daily/5 – Can only be used once per battle
Effect: For the next round, you and your Pokémon have the effect of the Move Endure.

T Raging Soul
[+2 Attack]
Prerequisites: Attack is at least 30
Daily/5 – Can only be used once per battle
Effect: For the next round, you and your Pokémon are at +6 Attack Combat Stages but cannot use Moves.

T Sage Soul
[+2 SpAtk]
Prerequisites: Special Attack is at least 30
Daily/5 – Can only be used once per battle
Effect: For the next round, you and your Pokémon are at +6 Special Attack Combat Stages but cannot use Physical Moves or Struggle Attacks.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License